Today's blog incorporates many of And & I's favorite things. When we first met in college one of the things that was both of our favorites was Dave Matthew's Band and it always reminds us of our college days. One of his newer songs, when we both heard it for the first time became a new favorite was "You and Me". If it had been written earlier I think it would have been our wedding song:) This clip I found is Dave Matthews singing that song and also him describing how the song came to be and how he wrote in when out on a lake in upstate NY. Our guess is he wrote it on Canandaigua Lake as he comes there often. As we were just there yesterday on Mother's Day it made me think of it. (Happy Mother's Day by the way to all the wonderful Mother's I know! Especially my Mom! Love you soooo much! Thanks for all you do!)
This clip is from a private performance Dave did at a Napa Valley Vineyard:) It includes many of our favorite things, "Food, Wine, & Music." And of course Dave Matthew's. Just wish we could have been there, it looks like the perfect evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment