Faith Joy 10/21/10
Can't believe it's been a year.
Remembering our angel Faith Joy today...
She was a special gift from heaven and Mommy and Daddy love her so. She was just too special to stay here on earth with us but is watching from above in heaven. She has taught me so much this past year and I thank God for her and all our blessings everyday.
It makes me smile to know though this precious little baby girl moving around in my belly wouldn't be here without her big sister Faith.
The song "Blessings" by Laura Story I feel describes this blessing perfectly. It has become a new favorite of mine and I heard it for the first time right when I needed to hear it.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/1CSVqHcdhXQ
We love you Faith Joy! xo
Here is our special remembrance of Faith, where here name was written in the sand by a lovely woman in Australia CarlyMarie. She wrote Faith's name in the sand right before Christmas, amazingly on Andy's birthday...
http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/2010/12/faith-joy-smith.html
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

No comments:
Post a Comment