Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Shower!!

On Sunday 11/6/11 my teacher friends threw me and baby girl a beautiful shower! It was so wonderful! I was overwhelmed with how generous everyone was. So nice to work with such giving and caring people:) But I guess that is whey they are elementary teachers;) Baby girl got spoiled already! I think she is set for a wardwrobe for a few years and we got lots of necessities too!
Here are a few pics from the day.

Beautiful cake for our little princess!

 So many presents!!

 Her bedroom is going to be decked out:)
 So many adorable gifts!
 Just too cute!

 Thanks to my wonderful teacher friends Anielka and Mai Lan for organizing the baby shower and making the day so special!

 Andy came and helped bring all the presents home!

Andy had fun checking all the presents out too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment