Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby's Room!

Now that we have started getting things from the first baby shower I'm excited to start setting up baby girl's room! Here is the theme we went with from Babies R Us:)

It's so pretty! I can't wait to have it all set up for her:) My family and friend's baby shower is coming up the Sunday after Thanksgiving so we will start setting up after that! That's next week already! Just a little over a month and she will be here already! Unless she decides to come late.

Here is the crib, changing table and dresser that my parents just got for us at Target. It's the Delta Bentley Collection:) And we already got a glider and ottoman from a friend that I teach with that looks brand new and goes great witht the set!
Can't wait to have it all ready to go for her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment