We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the marriage of our friends Nick and Heather! It was a beautiful Fall day on Saturday and a wonderful weekend! The wedding & reception was at the Millenium Hotel right near the Galleria Mall in Buffalo. We took pictures at the Japanese Gardens near the Museum and had a wonderful time with friends. So baby girl got to be in her 1st wedding already! I was feeling great for almost 8 months pregnant and we danced till midnight! (But I did take breaks in there too:) Baby girl joined in and I could feel her moving around and doing the wave:) I even wore my heels for the ceremony, but switched to my flip flops for the reception.
Pretty Fall day for a wedding! Baby girl's first wedding...34 weeks:)
The wonderful couple! Nick and Heather Pezzino:)
So Pretty!
Congratulation Nick & Heather!
Now it's almost Thanksgivining and we can't wait for some yummy food and time with family:) Then the family and friends baby shower on Sunday! So excited!
We also have our new Godson Matthew Klein's baptism on Saturday in Buffalo. So lots of fun things coming up this week!
Here's Andy with our Godson Matty at the Pezzino Wedding Brunch on Sunday:)
Then it's the homestretch until Christmas and New Year's! Can't wait for baby girl to arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment